Either Or Essays
- This site contains a variety of GCSE and A Level essays. They are not specifically for the Edexcel spec, but they can give you some ideas of different ways to evaluate. Here is a selection that may be useful:
- Literacy Skills
- Breaking Down the Mark Scheme
- A document created to help students better understand the mark scheme and demands for different questions.
- Charlotte Vardy on AO2 Skills
- Charlotte is very experienced A Level teacher and in this video suggests some ways of approaching AO2 skills.
- AO2 Proforma
- Either/Or Essays
- These are for OCR, but many topics are the same. Reading good essays, regardless of spec, is useful to help you develop better writing skills.
Writing A Level Essays
Charlotte Vardy gives her insight into how to write A Level essays: