Congratulations to the 2017 scholarship winners!
Riley Anderson, Siren WI
Click the link below to learn more about them.
Every year the Wisconsin Title 1 Association is proud to help graduating seniors pursue their dreams by awarding up to four $1,500 scholarships. All recipients have been in a Title 1 program sometime in their school career.
Applications must be postmarked by midnight, February 1, 2017. Applications should be sent to:
501 K Street
Reedsburg WI 53959
The applicant must:
1. Be a resident of Wisconsin
2. Be a graduate of an accredited high school
3. Show a sincere desire and interest in furthering his/her education
4. Plan to attend an accredited university, college, or two-year technical college
5. Have been in a Title I Program between early childhood and grade 12
6. Submit the completed scholarship form postmarked by midnight, February 1, 2017.
Upon further study of the applications, a member of the scholarship committee may interview individuals who qualify. The scholarship is awarded at the Wisconsin Title 1 Association's Spring Conference.
The Treasurer of the WT1A will make scholarship payments directly to the school/college that the recipient will attend upon receipt of tuition bill. It is the recipient's responsibility to get a copy of the tuition bill to the Association Treasurer. Payment will be made during the year following the spring of receipt.
Click here for the Scholarship application. Attached below is the Scholarship rubric used for scoring the applications.
Click the file below for past award winners.