We a Coed Recreational Division (8v8) and a Competitive Open Division (11v11).
Indoor seasons run through the Fall and Winter followed by a Summer season for both Divisions.
All players are required to complete a State Adult Registration before joining a local league. Annual registration is required only once a calendar year.
Coed league is for Men 30 or older and Women 17 and older. Must be of age before the league begins.
- Indoor games are Sunday evenings in the Fall and Winter at the YMCA
- Outdoor games are Monday evenings in the Summer at Dakota Fields
Competitive league is open to any player 17 or older. Must be of age before the league begins.
- Indoor games are are Saturday evenings from Nov to Apr at the South or West Community Gyms
- Outdoor games are Wed evenings and Sunday afternoons in the Summer at Dakota Fields
NOTE: There are teams with sponsors who cover all or some of their league fees.
- Parent Consent is required for all players under 18 years of age. Parents are required to be present to sign the team roster with their player, also sign the player code of conduct, and attend membership and/or team captain informational meetings.
For more information please email email@example.com.
- First - Every Player must register as a State Amateur Player.
- Second - Every player must pay a league fee before being added to a team. You must know which team you will be playing for to be included on your registration. Annual WRAS Membership is included in this registration, upon completion a player pass will be produced by the registrar.
Players must be on the official team roster and possess a player pass to participate in any event or game.
Need to Register? Go here