We offer two leagues, Coed Recreational and Competitive Open. Indoor seasons run through the Fall and Winter followed by a Summer season for both leagues.
All players are required to complete a State Adult Registration before joining a local league.
Coed league is for Men 30 or older and Women 17 and older. Must be of age before the league begins.
- Indoor games are Sunday evenings in the Fall and Winter at the YMCA, cost is - $65.00 for Fall and $65 for Winter per player
- Outdoor games are Monday evenings in the Summer at Dakota Fields, costs is - $85.00 per player
Competitive league is open to any player 17 or older. Must be of age before the league begins.
- Indoor games are are Saturday evenings from Nov to Apr at the South or West Community Gyms, cost is $100 per player
- Outdoor games are Wed evenings and Sunday afternoons in the Summer at Dakota Fields, cost is $125 per player
NOTE: There are teams with sponsors who cover all or some of their league fees.
- Parent Consent is required for all players under 18 years of age. Parents are required to be present to sign the team roster with their player, also sign the player code of conduct, and attend membership and/or team captain informational meetings.
For more information please email email@example.com.
REGISTRATION - This is a 3 step process.
- First - Every player must, once a year, register as a State Amateur Player. Doing so also provides general secondary insurance. This is done through the State Association on a site called SportsPilot. State Registration Link
- Second - Every player must be invited to a team from a captain through a site our local organization uses called TeamSnap. After accepting an invite, you must update your player profile and upload a "Head-shot" photo, like you get on an ID or Drivers License. Please No hats or sunglasses, just a simple mugshot.
- Third - Every player must pay for his/her league fee ONLY AFTER receiving and accepting an invite to a team. The League Registration link is the same for everyone. Just have to select the correct payment.
DO NOT PAY FOR A LEAGUE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO A TEAM.
Click here to go to League Registration
Every player must pay an annual WRAS Membership Fee, $10. This helps cover administrative costs to run the organization and provides each player with their Player Pass (Card) which is required to be presented and any and all WRAS sponsored Leagues or Tournaments.
Captains, picking up players outside the "player pool" after roster deadline? Click Here to pay your recruitment fee.
Players, did you forget to pay your annual WRAS membership (Player Card) fee? Click Here to pay your annual player card fee.
Players, did you lose your player card? Click Here to pay your replacement fee.
Get a red card? Click Here to pay your red card fee of $50.