This page shows changes to UCINET between versions. Just scroll down to see release notes in reverse chronological order.
- Fixed bug in Matrix editor. It had been crashing when the user saved a dataset after having cleared the editor using the New button
- Fixed bug in Transform|Symmetrize in which it was failing to heed the user's choice of method (for the methods lower down in the list).
- Fixed bug in Tools|Univariate which was failing to save the output statistics for all but the first matrix in a dataset.
- Fixed bug in Tools|Hypothesis Testing|Node level|Regression which was putting in a nonsense number for the standardized beta coefficient of the intercept (which is supposed to be 0). Nothing else was affected by this.
- [64-bit version only] Have added warnings to most (but not yet all) routines which do run in 64-bit mode. This is better than simply crashing ...
- Fixed bug in Network|2-mode|Categorical Core/Periphery Model that was causing crashes. Note: this is a routine that does not run in the 64-bit version.
- Changed Network|Subgroups|Clique in order to add option of strong cliques and weak cliques. The option only affects directed data. If weak cliques are chosen, the data are symmetrized by the maximum method. If strong cliques are chosen, the data are symmetrized by the minimum method.
- Fixed problems with help facility
- Installation package incorporates a version of netdraw that has improved internationalization
- Internal changes in how the command line interface (CLI) processes commands
- Restored Quit and Exit commands in the CLI
- Added new capability to the Run command in the CLI. It is now possible to add a parameter. For example, suppose you have a text file called doit.txt containing these lines:
c = centrality($$)
h = holes($$)
In the CLI, you can then type:
->run doit.txt campnet
and it will execute the three commands substituting "campnet" for "$$".
This can be combined with the forfiles command to run a script on multiple files. For example, if you have a set of files called "newc0", "newc1", "newc2" etc., you can type:
->forfiles newc* doit.txt $$
and it will execute doit.txt for every file whose name begins with "newc".
- Fixed bug in Data|Partition to Subgraphs. The Labels button (for the partition dataset) was not working properly.
- Fixed bug in Matrix Editor, which, when using the Fill command, was only filling the active sheet, even if the user requested that all sheets be filled
- Fixed bug in calling text editor, which was failing when file path names were really long.
- Added help information about forfiles and run commands
- Added loadcsv command to CLI
- Fixed bug in CLI's PN routine which was not automatically supplying the normal value of beta
- Fixed bug in exporting to csv that was causing program to include row and column numbers
- Updated installation package to include NetDraw version 2.153, which fixes a bug in coloring ties by type of relation
1-10 of 175