Founded in 2016, The Curiosity Path provides enrichment experiences for learners of all ages.
Right now, “us” is a one-person business, with all of the hats on me, Heidi Haney.
I strongly believe in life-long learning and having hands-on opportunities to try new activities. I want students to spark new ideas and make fresh connections within their everyday life.
I want to bring the joy I found in learning and crafting to more people. I want to share these experiences.
Events include morning classes for homeschoolers, after-school enrichment programs, partial badge opportunities for Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts, club meeting engagements, school science fairs, and other small-group gatherings of curious people.
I’m a person - if you have ideas that seem aligned with mine, if you have questions or concerns, let’s have a conversation. I look forward to working with you.
What does The Curiosity Path provide?
- I bring enthusiasm for learning in a no-pressure atmosphere.
- I have “cool toys” and projects that I want to share with your group, at low cost and no storage afterward.
- I can manage getting messy and I clean up after the event.
- I am open to exploring ideas that come up within a session and going a little off-track is okay.
- My outreach programs are portable and I can travel to your meeting space. Though I don’t own a storefront, if you need a site, I have classroom space available.
- I am registered with Scouts BSA and with Girl Scouts of the USA. I spent seventeen years in den and troop leadership and I am still active in adult training opportunities in both programs.
- I homeschooled my kids for five years and I’ve never stopped homeschooling myself.