Play It For Good (PIFG) ran a "Play It For Good" Charity Tournament at the DailyGammon backgammon site during 2015. Together, this tournament has raised almost $400.
- Contributors can impact the causes that are chosen to receive the funds.
- Tournament players compete in a round-robin to represent their favorite cause (or category of cause) in the final round-robin.
- All proceeds will benefit good causes. PIFG is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit.
For more information, visit:
The Favorite Causes / Categories:
- Health care / Health research
- Environment / Local Causes
- Arts / Cultural Exchange
Special Thanks to those who Contributed and Participated
Prizes Contributed by:
DailyGammon Contributor Friends
- Several anonymous
Congratulations to the finalists (receipts for donations: click here)
- Health: robbob (Doctors Without Borders - received $50)
- Environment / Local: fidibus42 ( Friends of the Earth - received $25)
- Arts / Cultural Exchange: moorg (US-Japan Cultural Exchange - received $210)
- Animals: london (Cats protection - received $100)