Play It For Good is a registered 501(c)(3) foundation and NJ Non-Profit Corporation that organizes benefit concerts. The goal is to work with musicians, artists, and young performers who want to "do good" - and help deserving causes.
Young artists gain:
presentation skills through performance,
leadership through initiative, and
character development through volunteerism.
Each concert benefits a good cause or local non-profit that gains exposure within the community, support from friends and family of the performers, while minimizing risk for fundraising. A complete win-win for everyone!
All Around Win-Win!
1. Performers volunteer by contributing their talent
2. Volunteerism opportunity; a chance to "do good"
3. Highlights virtues such as kindness and goodness within our community
4. Increases awareness of non-profit causes within the community
5. Low cost entertainment minimizes risk for non-profit fundraisers