A Pocket Guide to Butterflies of Southern & Eastern Ontario
( and Southwestern Quebec )
Available by mail for $13 each + shipping
Normally, shipping will be a flat $3 regardless of how many copies you order ( for shipping to points outside Canada, please contact me for a quote ).
Additional discounts may apply for larger orders.
- Fully laminated to make it Lightweight, Durable and Weatherproof. Take it anywhere!
- Includes both English & French common names
- 109 Species ( ranging from common to rare )
- over 245 natural-pose field images
- Dorsal/Ventral views *
- Separate images of Male/Female as well as Seasonal/Regional variants *
- Flight season charts
- Size and Status indications
- Accordion fold opens to show entire families at a glance. No need to flip pages back and forth to compare related species.
- Measures ~ 4"x10" when folded, opens to ~28"x10"
- Smaller butterflies ( Skippers and Lycaenids ) are on one side while larger butterflies ( Swallowtails, Pierids and Nymphalids ) are on the other.
* where appropriate
For additional details and a sample preview, click here.
This short video may give you a better idea of what the guide looks like. All my guides have a similar layout...