22. Financing Inventory Through Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) With Rowena Gan and Gerry Tsoukalas. Foundations and Trends in Technology, Information and Operations Management: Vol. 14, No. 1–2, pp 60–76.
21. Operations Research & Management Science in the Age of Analytics. Editor for the TutORials in Operations Research 2019. Series Editor Douglas Shier.
20. Retailers Are Squandering Their Most Potent Weapons. (with Marshall Fisher and Santiago Gallino) HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW 97 (1), 72-79, 2019.
19. Threshold Discounting: Operational Benefits, Potential Drawbacks, and Optimal Design (with Karan Girotra, Simone Marinesi) M. Hu (Ed.), in Springer Series in Supply Chain Management, C. Tang (Series Ed.), 2018.
18. Where in the World Is Timbuk2? Outsourcing, Offshoring, and Mass Customization (with Gerard Cachon, Kyle Cattani) Operations Management Education Review 9. 2016.
17. Reliability or Inventory? An Analysis of Performance-Based Contracts for Product Support Services (with S.-H. Kim, M. Cohen) 2015. Information Exchange in Supply Chain Management (eds. Albert Ha and Christopher Tang), Springer.
14. The Implications of Worker Behavior for Staffing Decisions: Empirical Evidence and Best Practices. With Tom Tan. 2014, Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, Vol. 55(3), 277-286.
13. THE RISK-DRIVEN BUSINESS MODEL: Four Questions that Will Define Your Company. A book co-authored with Karan Girotra. 2014, Harvard Business Press.
8. Selling to Strategic Customers: Opaque Selling Strategies. With Senthil Veeraraghavan and Kinshuk Jerath 2009, in Consumer-Driven Demand and Operations Management Models, Netessine and Tang, Eds.
7. Consumer-Driven Demand and Operations Management Models. (This is a book co-edited with Chris Tang). 2009, In International Series in Operations Research & Management Science. Series Ed.: Hillier, Frederick S.
6. Comment on "How business schools lost their way" by Warren G. Bennis and James O'Tool. 2005, Harvard Business Review - Russia, August, p.107 (in Russian).
4. Supply Chain Structures on the Internet and the role of marketing-operations interaction. With Nils Rudi. 2004, in “Handbook of Quantitative Supply Chain Analysis: Modeling in the E-Business Era”, D. Simchi-Levi, S.D. Wu and M. Shen, Eds. Kluwer.
3. Game theory in supply chain analysis. With Gerard Cachon. 2004, in “Handbook of Quantitative Supply Chain Analysis: Modeling in the E-Business Era”, D. Simchi-Levi, S.D. Wu and M. Shen, Eds. Kluwer.
2. Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Yield Management . With Robert Shumsky. 2002, INFORMS Transactions on Education, Vol. 3, No. 1, 34-44.