Will Allah forgive anyone for anything?
|Yes, Allah will forgive those tho seek pardon.
||No, there are some things and some people that he will never forgive. |
- Yet whoso doeth evil or wrongeth his own soul, then seeketh pardon of Allah, will find Allah Forgiving, Merciful.
- Say: O My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
- Lo! Allah forgiveth not that a partner should be ascribed unto Him.
- Lo! Allah pardoneth not that partners should be ascribed unto Him.
- Those who believe, then disbelieve and then (again) believe, then disbelieve, and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never pardon them.
- Those who disbelieve and deal in wrong, Allah will never forgive them.
- Ask forgiveness for them (O Muhammad), or ask not forgiveness for them; though thou ask forgiveness for them seventy times Allah will not forgive them. That is because they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger.
- Those who disbelieve and turn from the way of Allah and then die disbelievers, Allah surely will not pardon them.
- They believed, then disbelieved, therefore their hearts are sealed so that they understand not. ... Whether thou ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them is all one for them; Allah will not forgive them.
Allah forgives anything as long as the person is seeking this forgiveness and he does it before the moment of death. The verses on the right column are talking about people who died without seeking the forgiveness of such sins as ascribing a partner to God. Also those who are not seeking God's forgiveness, even if the prophet Mohammed himself prays for forgiveness for their sins, God will not accept it.