- Complete all summative assessments (as identified in the Syllabus and Unit Summaries)
- Pass all four Unit Exams or Correct them above a 70%
- Content Standards, Nature of Science Standard, and Unit Exam Average are weighted equally
- Minimum passing score on standards is ‘2’
- 1 = 50, 2 = 80, 3 = 94, 4 = 100 for calculating Purposes
- All submissions, grading and feedback will be done on Empower
- Resources, Remind, Calendar, Empower link: can all be found on my teacher webpage
- Web2School will only be updated at Progress Report and Quarters. See Empower for current progress.
Unit 1 - Oct 4th Oct 11th only minimum scores eligible for Unit 1 work
Unit 2 - Nov 9th Nov 16th only minimum scores eligible for Unit 2 work
Unit 3 - Jan 17th Jan 25th only minimum scores eligible for Unit 3 work
Unit 4 - Apr 5th Apr 12th only minimum scores eligible for Unit 4 work
Monday May 6th - AP Exam Day!
- Habits of Work scores will be applied to summative assessments and reported weekly
- Unit Exams must be correct with reflections within 1 week of end of unit.