All forms are available to view, print, and download in PDF format. Instructions can be found below after the descriptions of the forms.
Membership to the Havasu Art Guild allows entries into "Member Only" Holiday Shoppe and Expos. A membership is not required to enter the Annual Spring " Art At The Lake" judged show in March of each year at the Aquatic Center. The membership application link below can be downloaded and mailed, or you may bring it with you to an Art Guild general meeting. See the calendar for the dates and times of general meetings. Click on Membership Application form below.
NOTE: Annual membership is due in Sept. Please use the form below Membership application for the 2020- 2021 year.
The Board of Directors may grant honorary membership on an annual basis to local art teachers, art students (ages 12-18), and the annual scholarship winners.
Constitution and By-Laws
The Havasu Art Guild's Constitution and By-Laws are included below as a PDF file for viewing or downloading. See Current Constitution By-laws and standing rules.
(for expos, shows, and sponsored events)
Current entry applications for shows and expos will be listed below as they become available. Click on the entry form to download or open to view. All entry forms are in PDF format.
Please see the Events Page for details on the shows and expos.
The Havasu Art Guild has many supporters in the community. These sponsors donate their money, time, products and services to help us provide opportunities for artists to share their talents with the community. If you would like to make a donation you may click on the Sponsorship form below.
As part of our community service, the Havasu Art Guild awards one or more scholarships to students of a Havasu High School and/or accredited Community college, University or Art School. Click on the Scholarship Application form below. Applications maybe submitted by email to HavasuArtGuild@Gmail.com, Attention: Scholarship, or by mail to: Havasu Art Guild P.O. Box 175, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405 Attention: Scholarship.
Community Art Grant Application
Smaller community art awards are available for community projects, college and school projects/class materials. Click on the link titled "Community Art Grant Application".
Havasu Art Guild Payment Request
Havasu Art Guild Payment Request form is for Havasu Art Guild Members requiring payment of an invoice or reimbursement for expenses.
See form below: Havasu Art Guild Payment Request form
Aquatic Center Gallery release form and ID cards
Aquatic Center Gallery release form and ID cards are the forms required for Art Guild Members to put their art, for sale, in the Aquatic Center Gallery cases.
See form: Aquatic Center Gallery release form, and information cards
Instructions for printing, viewing, or downloading the forms.
Note: the instructions might be different depending on the device you are using (PC, MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android phone etc) All forms & documents are in PDF format. You must first open the form to view all pages, download, or print.
To start rest mouse on the form and a small square black box will appear in the upper right hand corner of the form - Click on the black box.
To view a form.
- Rest mouse on the form you want to view - a small square back box will appear in the upper right hand corner of the form. Depending on the device you are using you may already have a black box.
- Tap or Click on the small square black box.
- The form will open in a new window where you can view the entire form or document.
To download form.
- Follow steps 1 through 3 under viewing the form to open the form or document in a new window. Then Tap or Click on the download icon on your screen or depending on the device you are using select download. Follow your device's instructions for downloading.
To Print the form.
- Follow steps 1 through 3 above under viewing the form to open the form or document in a new window.
- Tap or Click on the print icon depending on your device. For a PC it's located on the top right side of the page. Follow your device's instructions for printing.
- If you have any questions please email me Sharon Congrove at DennieSharonC@Gmail.com