Nicole has over 20 years experience working with a variety of clientele. After training for 12 years in the Chicago and Minneapolis areas, she relocated to Central Wisconsin with her family, and is now Personal Training locally in the Stevens Point/Plover, WI area. Nicole began her training with some of the top names in the fitness industry and is always learning new techniques and exercises to best help her clients. After 2 years in management she returned to training full time, as it is her true passion. Currently her sessions focus on muscle imbalances and corrective exercises, helping those with chronic pain and injuries. She meets in-person, as well as online (through Skype) with her clients. Nicole also has a regular schedule of small group sessions focusing on a full body circuit plan, as well as a balanced body core class, and an outdoor bootcamp style class in warmer months. She works with men, women and children of all ages, each with individual goals and needs. Nicole enjoys challenging her clients and keeping them motivated by constantly moving to more advanced exercises. She realizes that no two individuals are alike, which is why each client has a training program specifically designed to accommodate their personal issues and needs.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities
- American College of Sports Medicine (A.C.S.M.) Health Fitness Instructor certification.
- American Council on Exercise (A.C.E.) personal trainer certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (N.S.C.A.) personal trainer certification
- Minor certifications: Reebok RNT (reactive neuromuscular training), Pre/Post Natal, N-Stretch Flexibility, Functional Training, TRX Suspension Trainer
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications
Strive to promote a healthy environment and energetic lifestyle, in a fun and low stress setting.
Work on making day-to-day function easier and more enjoyable. Move better, feel better!