Nicole has over 20 years experience working with a variety of clientele. After training for 12 years in the Chicago and Minneapolis areas, she relocated to Central Wisconsin with her family, and is now Personal Training locally in the Stevens Point/Plover, WI area. Nicole began her training with some of the top names in the fitness industry and is always learning new techniques and exercises to benefit her clients. She was in management for just over 2 years and returned to training full time because she found it to be more rewarding! Nicole has 3 nationally accredited and recognized certifications, as well as a degree in Kinesiology, with a minor in coaching. She has experience training all types of clients ranging from athletes, to expectant mothers, to those dealing with back pain, arthritis, and various other injuries. She works with men and women of all ages, each with individual goals and needs. Nicole enjoys challenging her clients and keeping them motivated by constantly moving to more advanced exercises. She realizes that no two individuals are alike, which is why each client has a training program specifically designed to accommodate their personal issues and needs.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities
- American College of Sports Medicine (A.C.S.M.) Health Fitness Instructor certification.
- American Council on Exercise (A.C.E.) personal trainer certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (N.S.C.A.) personal trainer certification
- Minor certifications: Reebok RNT (reactive neuromuscular training), Pre/Post Natal, N-Stretch Flexibility, Functional Training, TRX Suspension Trainer
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications
Strive to promote a healthy environment and energetic lifestyle, in a fun and low stress setting.
Work on making day-to-day function easier and more enjoyable. Move better, feel better!