City Resources

Contact for:

  • Parking concerns and abandoned vehicle complaints
  • Questions about public parks and lands, or to report an issue
  • Bulk trash and appliance pick up
  • Construction concerns and reporting
  • Potholes and sidewalk repair
  • Graffiti removal
  • Water outage
  • Illegal dumping and alley clean up
  • Housing inspections and vacant property complaints
  • ...and more!

Call (410) 396-4816 (office) or send e-mail to

News, Alerts, School Closings, and Weather Updates