Area 19 Parking Passes
PURCHASE YOUR AREA 19 PERMIT(S):
Area 19 permits will expire on APRIL 30, 2019. You can purchase your new permits online: https://pabc.thepermitstore.com
PICK UP YOUR PERMITS:
PICK UP IN FEDERAL HILL:
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: St. Ignatius Loyola Academy Parking Lot (Parking Pass Bash), 300 Gittings Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6 PM – 8 PM
Location: St. Ignatius Loyola Academy, Basement, 300 Gittings Street, Baltimore MD, 21230
PICK UP AT THE PARKING AUTHORITY DOWNTOWN:
Starting April 16, 2019, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office.
Location: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)
Regular Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed: Friday, April 19, 2017 (Observance of Good Friday)
Saturday Morning Hours: Saturday, April 20, 2019, 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Late Night Office Hours: Thursday, April 25, 2019, 8:00AM – 8:00PM
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR PARKING PASS PICK UP:
Required Documentation: You MUST bring all current documentation when picking up your permits at either a Community Pick Up or at the Parking Authority.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR PARKING PASSES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any Photo ID
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full time student with a current Student ID)
- One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
YOU MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION IF THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES APPLY TO YOU:
If vehicle is registered out of state in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal.
- EXCEPTIONS: Unless you are a full time student or a member of the military. Out of state students and military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If vehicle registration is out-of-state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland state Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If vehicle is in-state but registered in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle's owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits and visitor passes (2 max) are $20 each. The Parking Authority website accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. The Parking Authority office also accept checks and money orders made out to the Director of Finance. Cash is not accepted. Application and payment must be made in advance online in order to pick up your permits at a neighborhood pickup event.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-573-2800, ext 863, 845, or 851.
Parking Authority website has been updated: http://parking.baltimorecity.gov/residential-parking/neighborhoods/fed-south