Fairlands Elementary PTA
We are volunteer parents of Fairlands students, supporting our school and community.
What's Coming Up...[view Events]
- Complete an Event Participant Waiver to attend a PTA event, such as Fall Festival
- Wed 9/25 - Fairlands Parent Walk, 9:15 am, meet by sign in front of school
- Wed 10/2 - Reflections Art Program Entry Due Date
- Fri 10/4 - Fall Festival, 5-7 pm, Blacktop - Volunteers Needed!
- Wed 11/6 - PTA General Meeting, Morning, 9:30-11 am, Library
Shade structures over lunch tables
Fairlands Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is run by volunteer Fairlands parents. Our goal is to positively impact the lives of all children and families in the Fairlands community by:
- supporting educational programs at school, both financially and through volunteer hours (library books, classroom supplies, room parents, class art lessons, and more)
- organizing community events (Ice Cream Social, Fall Festival, Holiday Breakfast, Family Fun Bingo Night, and more)
- reaching out to our diverse cultural mix to have students, teachers, and family members feel accepted and included