Organizational Work Group
Launching OF THE EuMAS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Organization Working Group
· Vice President
· Liaison group
· Working groups: organization, promotions, events, IT support, others (to be decided in the future, ex. External affairs)
Remark: other alumni association structures will be studied.
2. Legal Status
· The alumni association will be registered in one of the participating countries as a legal association under international standards.
· The launching committee will consult with ECALAS and EMA about the legal issues.
· Alumni Member: Alumni Members are the graduates of the EUMAS course who has signed up to become members of the alumni association.
· Student Member: Once students are admitted to the EUMAS course, an invitation will be sent to each student to join the alumni association.
Remark: the Membership is optional.
4. Rules and Regulations
· President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasury: the positions of the president, the vice president, the secretary, and the treasury will be newly elected every year. In order to guarantee transparency a member is not allowed to hold the same position for consecutive 2 years. Each of the previously mentioned positions is preferred to be hold by members from different generations, different countries, and different options (aeronautics/space technology). These positions can only be hold by Alumni Members. However students will be eligible in case there are no alumni.
· Liaison and working groups: each alumni and student member has the right to take part in any of the working groups and be part of the liaison group.
· Contact Details: contact details of each member will be available to other members. Each member should make a decision whether his/her contact detail may be made public or not.
5. Budget and Funding
· For the launching phase and the first three years of the alumni association, there will be a small amount of fund guaranteed by the EUMAS consortium.
· Other means of funding will be also considered (eg. ESA, EC, Membership Fees, etc). Remark: Whether the membership fees (both from alumni members and student members) are charged will be decided by the committee in the future
6. External Relations
· Advisory Committee whose members come from universities (eg. EUMAS consortium), industries, and others
· A relationship with EMA , ECALAS, and other organization should be set up in the common professional background
So Young Chung syc1231 at hotmail.com
Derik Del Castillo derik_eduardo at hotmail.com
Brian Darvell bri_darvell at hotmail.com
Jayaram Harikrisnan h_jayaram at yahoo.com
Krishna Kumar aerokrish1981 at yahoo.com
Matt Lynch matt.lynch at hotmail.com
Aloha Mingo aloha_mingo at yahoo.es
Tsuyoshi Morimoto morimoto0615 at hotmail.com
Jean Carlos Pelicano j_pelicano at yahoo.com
Prashant Shukla prashantshukla_rb at yahoo.com
Junpei Suzuki junpei827 at hotmail.com
Kulaya Techanaparukse gift_zaa at yahoo.com