You can now buy Pro version by tapping the Upgrade button in Meridian's MENU!
Professional version supports these features:
<< Meridian main page
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position (and resume), sort order, and customizable images.
- When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog boxCan set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player
- 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art (Screenshot here)
- .lrc file support
- For a song named "song.mp3" (or other extensions), name the lrc file "song.lrc" and put it in the same folder, or /sdcard/Lyric. The lyric will show up concurrently.
- Search and Download album art, step screen shots here
- Or in toolkit tab, one tap to download all missing album arts.
- PlayQ picker
- You can select multiple media files by just tapping them once. Do this by long tapping on your PlayQ, then choose "Picker".
- Demo video
- AudioBook PlayQ
- Please create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the auto-generated Audiobook PlayQs in Audiobook tab.
- If you don't see the audiobook tab, enable it in MENU -> Preference -> Tabs.
- Sleep timer
- When playing music, you can set a timer to auto stop music in specified time.
- Cue music file playing support
- Please use Browser tab to tap on the cue file. Also please make sure the path described is correct.
- Subtitle adjustment
- You can adjust the text size and color of subtitles in the Preference page.
- Brightness adjusting gesture
- Long tap video until you see "Gesture Holding Mode" in the top-right corner, that slide up for lighten, down for darken.