- First, we will watch this "Sketch" of "TRICICLE"
When you will watch this video you have to answer these questions:
Is it easy to communicate without words?
When do you know if your partner is happy or sad?
How do you represent your feelings without words?
- Second, look these faces. They represent states of emotion:
Improvisational games with objects:
We place in a circle in pairs or trios. In the center place different materials: ball, bites, rope, hoop, cone ...They are asked to consider each pair give each material a utility that is not their own and go on to represent it.
For example: Two mediums with a magic ball (ball), a hunter with a rifle (pica) ...
- Communication games:
- In groups of four.
- Each group is given a card with a number of movie titles.
- Each group should represent the title. Not the content of the film but words.
- All other groups must guess. The rate and guess who comes to represent the film.
Create a small representation in groups of four. You can create a story using emotions´ faces and daily situations (Have lunch, go training, be in class, get up or go to bed...)