Motorized vehicle policy
MOTORIZED VEHICLE POLICY
MOTORIZED VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RANGE DURING SHOOTING HOURS.
· Only vehicle with a “Gunsmoke Range Permit” displayed.
· These can be obtained by Shooters in Need and Work Posse, Contact either Bronco Kate or D.M. Yankee
RULES ON RANGE DURING SHOOTING HOURS WITH VEHICLES:
· Speed Limit 5 mph
· Pedestrians and gun carts ALWAYS have the right of way
· Motorized vehicles MUST always be parked back on the grass, behind gun cart parking areas
· Motorized vehicles cannot impede the flow of shooters, gun carts, or block traffic
· Failure to follow these simple courtesies and you will be asked to remove your vehicle from the range.
· Motorized vehicle trailer parking is on the west field out of the way of campers and cars.