Motorized Vehicle and Pets Policys
MOTORIZED VEHICLE POLICY
MOTORIZED VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RANGE DURING SHOOTING HOURS.
· Only vehicle with a “Gunsmoke Range Permit” displayed.
· These can be obtained by Shooters in Need and Work Posse, Contact Riverboat Red
RULES ON RANGE DURING SHOOTING HOURS WITH VEHICLES:
· Speed Limit 5 mph.
· Pedestrians and gun carts ALWAYS have the right of way.
· Motorized vehicles must always be parked back on the grass, behind gun cart parking areas.
· Motorized vehicles may not impede the flow of shooters, gun carts, or block traffic.
· Failure to follow these simple courtesies and you will be asked to remove your vehicle from the range.
· Motorized vehicle trailer parking is on the west field out of the way of campers and cars.
All pets must be physically secured. Leashed, fenced, etc. Pets found loose may be expelled from the premises. Repeat offenses may result in the owner being expelled.