Presione Español para leer APTC777.INFO en Español
Phone: (323) 356-5241
Electronics recycling, today, is the fastest-growing area of the recycling industry, evolving from traditional computer and electronic recycling to encompassing the entire universe of waste electronic and electrical equipment.
Unwanted consumer electronics like smartphones & cell phones, MP3 players and DVD and televisions, computers and monitors, pagers, PDAs and other devices – are the fastest-growing category of waste.
Electronics disposal services that we offer include, computer disposal, computer recycling, hard-drive shredding or wiping of hard drives, we recycle any amount of old PC’s, laptops, cell phones, pagers, copiers, fax machines, and much more.
Our electronic recyclers can also recycle all kinds of scrap products and discarded electronics like scrap computers, end-of-life telecommunication equipment, servers, test equipment, networking, and scrap cell phonesElectronics disposal services that we offer include, computer disposal, computer recycling, hard-drive shredding or wiping of hard drives, we recycle any amount of old PC’s, laptops, cell phones, pagers, copiers, fax machines, and much more.
Our electronic recyclers can also recycle all kinds of scrap products and discarded electronics like scrap computers, end-of-life telecommunication equipment, servers, test equipment, networking, and scrap cell phones.
We also provide regularly scheduled pickups or a one-time service for computer disposal.
Our courteous and friendly staff will come right to your office and remove your electronics for recycling efficiently and quickly.
We believe in keeping components out of landfills and are pledged to do our utmost to execute that.
Electronic waste recycling with us, is the best way of securing a reliable electronics recycling partner.
Where can you recycle electronics?
We can document all stages of our recycling process to provide you with complete compliance information.
Our domestic process to recycle electronics includes asset tag removal and full compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations.
So, join the list of globally responsible citizens, corporations and agencies.
We accept large quantities of end-of-life electronics from businesses for recycling, that are then disassembled and separated for shredding. Our recycling services help our customers demonstrate their environmental concern, while minimizing their carbon footprint.
So, if you have computers or other electronic equipment to recycle then contact us.
IT Asset/Component Recovery
Asset/Component Recovery specialists, at APTC, we understand the requirements of corporate clients.
We customize IT assets recovery services to cater to your exact needs. It is probably the most costly risk if the lost opportunity to recover the value of a company’s retired IT equipment is not handled properly.
With years of experience in the IT asset recovery business, we can help you determine and leverage the value in your unwanted equipment.
We remove equipment that does not meet your needs any longer, was never deployed or you are just looking to upgrade – we purchase any manufacturer of IT gear.
Our Asset/Component Recovery services for IT equipment includes:
- Telecom Equipment:- Our Telecom Equipment Recovery Service recover all surplus legacy main frame , telecom, etc..
- Computers:- Discarded computers, non repairable computers, scrap computers, computer boards and other computer parts is considered hazardous e-waste and must be recycled and disposed of properly.
- Printers:- We make it easy for you to safely retire old, unnecessary printers of brands like HP, Epson, Dell, and other manufacturers.
- If equipment is truly obsolete, we can recycle it according to the environmental regulations.
- Our extensively experienced asset recovery experts follow our controlled processes and business practices.
- Testing Equipment:- We provide an extensive range of asset recovery services to channel and commercial customers looking to maximize their return on surplus new or used testing equipment.
- Our assets recovery specialists are extensively experienced and take utmost care while moving sensitive equipment.
- Video Editing/ Broadcasting Equipment:- Video editing & broadcasting equipment require considerable attention. At Arion Global, we are very attentive and careful while moving these materials.
- IC components:- Integrated circuit components recovery is a key element of Arion Global’s commitment to total customer satisfaction and value added service.
- Our commitment to extracting maximum value from discarded IT equipment is an important sustainable strategy, minimizing the environmental impact and closing the loop on the IT equipment lifecycle.
- Telecommunication Boards: We also provide assets recovery services for all kinds of outdated and obsolete telecommunication boards such as Nortel, Lucent, Avaya, Harris, Siemens, Comdial, AT&T and all other manufacturers.
Our Asset/Component Recovery solutions enable businesses to unlock the value of their redundant or end-of-life computer hardware, software and communications assets.
We provide brand and data security, full asset tracking services and follow environmental and/or legislative obligations for equipment disposal.