You can access wireless printing in Burke Library at the following URL:
Be aware of your print quota.
Check your print quota at http://www.shc.edu/library/wireless-printing/
- SHC students have $70 at the beginning of the Fall Semester for the current school year.
- Print costs
- $.10 to print black and white
- $.50 to print color
- More print quota can be added using cash or a check at the Help Desk or Circulation desk.
Manage your Print Quota
- Print your PowerPoint Slides as Handouts instead of printing individual slides.
- In PowerPoint, go to File then Print.
- Under Print What, select the down arrow and choose Hand Outs.
- Under Color/grayscale, select the down arrow and choose Grayscale.
- Under Handouts, choose from 2 to 6 slides per page and select OK.
Print specific pages
- Maybe you don't need all 10 pages of a document or Web site. Select to print only those pages you really want.
- Before hitting print, select Print Preview and enter the page range of the pages you want, then hit Print.
Look for a print-friendly option
- Many pages, both on this Web site and others, will provide a way to print without the graphics, ads, or other unwanted parts. Look for an icon or link that says Printable Version, Print Friendly, or just Print.
Save or Email a document
- Save the document to your email or M drive and view it from your dorm room.
- Ask your instructor if the document can be emailed instead of printing it out.