Years 5 & 6
Home Learning Links
This page is where you will find whole school resources in the event the school is closed or your child is unable to attend school due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Suggested Home Learning Activities
Please choose a range of Home Learning activities to complete.
Make sure you choose a mix of literacy, numeracy and other curricular activities.
Please ensure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes each day
- Daily Reading - Literature Circle group work
- Bookflix-Online Digital Texts https://bookflix.digital.scholastic.com/
- Writing Prompts- Pobble Writing
- Play Board Games
- Engage in Home Cooking Experiences
- Mapping activities around the house - Focus: Area/Perimeter
- Art Craft activities
- Storybox Library - user: sakeilor password: Reading
- Kids News HeraldSun Comprehension Tasks - See below link to great 'at home' learning ideas
- Create an electronic Gratitude Journal
- Refer to any of the sites above and select appropriate level
- Code Camp World - www.codecampworld.com (Free)