Year 3 & 4
Home Learning Links
This page is where you will find whole school resources in the event the school is closed or your child is unable to attend school due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Suggested Home Learning Activities
Please choose a range of activities to complete per day. Choose a mix of literacy, numeracy and other curricular activities.
Please ensure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes each day
- Daily Reading
Find the main idea on the whole text/paragraph you are readying. Remember to include supporting details.
- Bookflix-Online Digital Texts https://bookflix.digital.scholastic.com/
- Storybox Library - user: sakeilor password: reading
Listen to stories of your choice and talk to a family member about what the message is.
- Writing Prompts
Writing informal letters to your friends or family
- Play Board Games
Monopoly, Celebrity heads, Uno, Connect four
OR you can try and make your own!
- Home Cooking Experiences: Make a healthy snack/lunch for the day
- Art Craft
Login - USER: SAPSK3036 ID: #### Password: password
- Movement Activities -Go Noodle
- Listen to a Smiling Mind: Click here to listen to some meditations and to focus on calming our emotions
- ITALIAN - select from the above links to complete interactive language games & activities
- Code Camp World - www.codecampworld.com (Free)