Rutherford Public Schools' Referendum
This site explains and illustrates the plan to better our schools in Rutherford. Please take the time to navigate this site, as you will find important and detailed information about this referendum that will ultimately benefit the entire Rutherford community. We are updating this site frequently, so be sure to check back for news, updates, and announcements.
Voting Date is October 2, 2018
- View the new video above featuring updated referendum information, updated on June 26, 2018.
- View the information below regarding voting information, updated on June 26, 2018.
- Visit the Research page to view the Board of Education's resolution indicating their approval of this referendum, updated on June 26, 2018.
- Visit the Research page to view the voting ballot, updated on June 26, 2018.
- Visit the Gallery page to view a recent photo added of the current conditions of a replacement window at RHS, updated on May 24, 2018.
- Visit the Research page to view a recently added timeline of events, updated on May 23, 2018.
- Please check the FAQs page, updated on May 21, 2018, with new questions and responses.
- The video of the April 12, 2018 Roundtable and a written summary of Mr. Hurley's comments can be found on the Research page.
- Information about registering to vote and applications to vote by mail can be obtained from the Bergen County Clerk's office, by visiting elections.nj.gov, or by calling 1-877-NJVOTER (1-877-658-6837).
- The deadline to register to vote is September 11, 2018.