I want to learn more about...
NEW for 2018-19!
Students will receive new Chromebooks this year
$20 Technology Insurance deadline is October 1, 2018.
$20 technology insurance deadline is September 30, 2019
A Responsible Use Procedures must be signed each year for students to continue to use district technology, including Wifi, Gmail, and all Google accounts. This is done through the InfoSnap update. You can update your child's registration through Parent Portal.
- All returning Westwood students will Chromebooks home over the summer.
- Are you new to Westwood High School? Find out what you need to know to get a Chromebook and access to your school Google account.
- Chromebook roll-in is Westwood High School's process for turning in Chromebooks at the end of each school year. This process is only for seniors and those returning students who opt-out of summer take home.
- Chromebook roll-out is Westwood High School's process for checking out a Chromebook at the beginning of a school year. This will apply only to returning students who opted out of summer take home, incoming freshmen, and students new to the district.
- Tech.Bar is Westwood's help desk open to students and faculty who are having technology issues with Chromebooks or personal devices.
- The most common questions that Westwood parents and students ask.