RHAM High School
The Guidance Department provides students with a developmental, systematic program, which is delivered: through classroom instruction through small group and individual meetings with counselors through consultation/collaboration with parents, teachers, administrators, school support staff and outside agencies.
The school counseling program will help the student:
- To smooth the transition to high school
- To know himself/herself
- To establish goals
- To develop school success skills
- To make informed decisions
- To gain a knowledge of the world of work
- To plan for life after high school
RHAM High School, School Counseling 85 Wall Street, Hebron, CT. 06248
860-228-9474 / 860-228-5301 / 860-228-5313 (fax)
Susan Abbatomarco, Secretary- firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please visit the About Us page to contact your School Counselor directly.