As of Mar. 17, 2020, a State of Emergency has been declared in Alberta due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As part of the State of Emergency, ALL COMMUNITY LEAGUE FACILITIES MUST BE CLOSED including halls, rinks, playgrounds, sports courts/fields and other facility run by a Community League. This includers the Pleasantview Community Hall and Marshall Center. Do not enter the facilities until further notice.
Pleasantview Community League manages the following buildings and areas located at 10860-57 Avenue, Edmonton, AB:
- Pleasantview Community Hall
- Marshall Center
- Ice Rink
- 2X Tennis Courts
- 1 Multi-sport Court
Note: Please do not send correspondence to the above address.
The hall is a busy place that offers spaces for all types of functions. It is used by local groups such as the Wild Rose Old Tyme Fiddlers, Northern Bluegrass Circle Music Society, Yoga classes and a Photography Club.
Examples of Wedding Setups
It is also used as a place of celebration for community and personal events such as weddings, potlucks and cultural gatherings. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, we would be glad to have your event in our community!
Parking is located in our spacious lot and also along 57th avenue. The setting outside the hall is beautiful with many mature trees, a gazebo, park and playground with lots of green space.
Commercial upright fridge
Step down bar area
Wheelchair accessible washroom
Large public washrooms downstairs
For rental information and bookings:
Email email@example.com to inquire about availability, your email will be responded to promptly.
- Event insurance with a min. of $2,000,000.00 in liability coverage is required for all events, Online Insurance Application.
- PCL does not rent to "for profit" business events.
- Please review PCL's Rental Policy before inquiring availability.
- Rental timeframes are from 9:00am to 3:00 am the following day. The Hall must be cleaned, vacated, and the key dropped off immediately after the event.
- With the exception of the bathrooms, the basement is off-limits and not included in any rental.
- A portion of the damage/cleaning deposit will be withheld if occupied.
- You must be a Community League Member and Pleasantview Resident to be eligible for the Sunday rate once per year.
We accept VISA, American Express, and Mastercard only.
Facility Rental Rates:
Note: A refundable damage/cleaning deposit of $750.00 required. Long term (weekly, monthly) rental spots may be available.
Main Hall Rental Rates:
- Monday - Thursday >> $50 per hour, minimum 4 hours >> $100 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Friday >> $500 full day only >> $150 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Saturday >> $750 full day only >> $150 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Sunday >> $500 full day only >> $150 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Fri & Sat >> $1250 >> $250 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Sat & Sun >> $1250 >> $250 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Fri & Sat & Sun >> $1500 >> $250 rental deposit >> $750 damage/cleaning deposit.
Marshall Center Rates:
- $40 per hour, minimum 2 hours >> paid in full at time of rental >> $500 damage/cleaning deposit.
- Rental deposits will be applied to the rental charge.
- A resident and member of the Pleasantview Community is eligible to receive a $200 Hall rental on a Sunday only once per calendar year.
- Damage/Cleaning deposits will be refunded upon inspection of the facilities and may take up to 10 business days to be posted by your credit card service provider.
- Cancelation: Full deposit refunded one month prior to the rental, 1/2 deposit to two weeks prior to the rental and $0 within 2 weeks of the rental.
- Proof of $2M in liability insurance with PCL Hall noted as "additionally insured" must be received three days prior to the rental.
- A copy of the AGLC Liquor License must be received three days prior to the rental.
Capacity: 200. Wheelchair accessible facility. The main hall is 47 feet deep by 36 feet wide, the bar/buffet reception area is 40 feet deep by 20 feet wide and the stage is 12 feet deep and 16 feet wide.
Facilities: Large Kitchen with loads of counter space as well as three openings with shutters for serving food. The 10-burner gas stove, triple sink, large commercial fridge, microwave oven, 60 cup coffee maker and a hot water unit for tea, all contribute to an efficient kitchen and serving space. To keep rental costs down cookware, tableware and flatware are not supplied.
The hall has great ambiance with lots of polished wood and a newly installed floor. The foyer is spacious. Hanging chandeliers all on dimmer switches create a relaxing atmosphere. We also have fluorescent lighting. The hall is also highlighted with a classic and functional stage with gorgeous burgundy stage curtains. As well, the bar area is very large and woodsy, with great storage and cooling.
Tables and chairs are provided. We have 19 five foot round tables and 18 eight foot rectangular tables. Our chairs are forest green. The hall color scheme is neutral.
The Marshall Center
Capacity: approx. 10. The Marshall Center is the small building to the west of the hall. While the rear serves as change-room and office for our skating rink, the front offers a recently re-done meeting room with a sink and bar fridge. It is perfect for meetings, crafts and birthday parties. Washrooms are conveniently located inside the building.