Lab Reservation Guidelines
We appreciate your willingness to utilize our school technology but before you reserve, look over the following guidelines:
- Reservations will be made by a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Any one lab cannot be reserved more than TWO CONSECUTIVE weeks. HOWEVER, if you would like to request a 3rd, 4th, etc. week and no request is made within 24 hours of the requested week, we will fulfill the request. Essentially, we will never allow a lab to be dormant as long as their is a request.
- Requests can only be made for the Current Month and ONE month in advance.
- If any scheduling conflicts arise, please feel free to discuss or work out arrangements with the teacher in the lab. Technology will NOT move, trade, or modify a reservation by request. A teacher may alter their own request via the reservation form.
- Maintenance, Testing, or other administrative scheduling will be made available on the Reservation Calendar as soon as they are made known. We will try to give 2-3 weeks notice.
Lab Reservation Links
Please check the lab environment upon entering and before you leave. It is important that we maintain a high expectation of care for our school technology equipment. If you experience any issues, please submit a HelpDesk ticket.