Otaki College Learning Support
Welcome to Otaki College Learning Support.
- To provide a safe and relational environment for students to learn.
- To overcome barriers which effect a students learning.
- To support whanau and teachers.
The Learning Support Department has an 'open door' philosophy. Please feel free to contact the staff.
We provide both mainstream and supported learning environments where students can learn at their level across all curriculum levels.
Who are we?
Head of Department: Rachael Martin email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Education Teacher: Te Tahi Takao email: email@example.com
Tania Te Kira email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Bain email: email@example.com
Rachel Esselemont: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School contact details:
Phone (06) 3648204
P.O. Box 36,
- To build stronger relationships between whanau, college, community and agency supports to enhance a student's experience at Otaki College and transition into the workplace.
- To build capacity and capability in teachers who work with students who have learning needs.
- To develop and maintain systems and structures to support students who have learning needs to access the curriculum and achieve.