Mail all completed forms, reference letters, option sheets, etc. to:
Att. Diane Gillis
900 Canterbury Ave.
All items on the checklist are due by Jan 8, 2020. They can either be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 900 Canterbury Ave, Ottawa, ON, K1G 3A7
- Complete online registration at APPLY NOW
- Get two references from teachers: Arts Reference – in sealed envelope with referent’s signature on the flap and Academic Reference – in sealed envelope with referent’s signature on the flap (use the Arts Reference form or ask a teacher to write a letter).
- Complete 2020 Grade Arts Reg and Option Sheet for applicable grade.
- Most recent Report Card
- Recent Photograph (wallet or passport sized) **Dancers - please see specific requirements for the photo under the Dance tab on the website**
- A COPY of your Birth Certificate (only if you are NOT from the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board)
All of these items must be received at Canterbury High School no later than JANUARY 8, 2019 at 3:00 pm in one big envelope to:
Note: Pay arts fee only once student is accepted into Arts Canterbury
Teachers can complete one of these forms or write a letter of reference
Current Grades 9, 10 or 11 students complete this:
Current Grade 8 students complete this: