WELCOME TO THE CANTERBURY ARTS PROGRAM!
Steps to applying for Arts Canterbury:
1. Visit and download all of our forms (see the tab above). Be sure to use the checklist!
2. Fill out an online application form (see the 'apply now' tab above);
3. Submit all of the supplementary forms in ONE folder to Canterbury BEFORE Tuesday, Jan. 8th;
4. Attend your audition (dates and times provided following step 2);
5. Patiently wait for our decisions (to be completed before March Break)
Thank you for your interest in Canterbury High School's Arts programs! This website will provide you with information regarding our Drama, Visual, Dance, Music and Literary Arts programs. Please feel free to contact Derek Eyamie, Arts Coordinator, for additional information at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-731-1191 Ext. 2017
AvantGrand Piano Fundraiser!!
The CHS piano has accompanied us through years of major musicals, performance assemblies, Stars Return galas, music nights, and all the minor rehearsals along the way. Just like Mr. Pohran, it has earned its retirement (even if it sticks around to get into more treble), and is a valued resource for the entire student body.
We are proud of the fundraising efforts of the current students and teachers. Let's show them that their community is behind them and can Handel it from here! Let's show them the Steinway that the Canterbury family can help them achieve their goals!
Click the following link to support and donate! http://www.cacda.com/piano