Solo & Ensemble is a voluntary event where students get the opportunity to perform either a solo, or small ensemble that they prepare independently. The performance is then rated by a judge, who will give some helpful tips on how students can improve their playing. If you have already signed up for solo & ensemble please see your schedule via the following link.
- 02/20 - Solo Rehearsal with Piano
- 02/21 - Solo Rehearsal with Piano
- 02/23 - Solo and Ensemble
- 02/24 - Solo and Ensemble
- 03/06 - Woodwind Morning Practice
- 03/08 - Brass Morning Practice
- 03/09 - Percussion Morning Practice
- 03/13 - Woodwind Morning Class
- 03/15 - Brass Morning Practice
- 03/16 - Percussion Morning Practice
- 03/27 - Woodwind Morning Class
- 03/29 - Pre - MPA Performance
- 03/29 - Brass Morning Practice
- 03/30 - Percussion Morning Practice
- Please Check Calendar for future Dates: Calendar
In preparation for our Music Performance Assessment the Symphonic Band students will be expected to attend a morning rehearsal once per week during the month of March.
These rehearsal are separated by instrument family and will take place from 8:00am - 9:10am in the MKMS band room.
Tuesday - Woodwinds
Thursday - Brass
Friday - Percussion
These rehearsals are a crucial time for me to give each student the individual attention they need on their part.
I am VERY grateful for your support in making sure your students are at these rehearsals.