Transcript Requests &
Letters of Rec
Adding Colleges in Naviance
Common App Matching
How to Send Transcripts and Letters of Rec. to Colleges:
1. Start and/or submit your application to a college (via online application or Common Application).
2. Add Colleges to your application list in Naviance. See videos on the left for directions on how add colleges to your list and how to match your Naviance and Common App Accounts.
3. Fill out an Official Transcript Request Form and submit to the Post-Grad Coordinator in the College/Career Center (requests to submit transcripts must be received at least two weeks in advance).
4. If you need a letter of recommendation, please use the Letter of Recommendation Form to provide information for the person writing your letter. Make a copy of the Google Document to edit. Please give teachers/counselors at least 2 weeks notice before letter is due to college.
5. Materials will not be fully submitted to your institution until YOU hit "submit/apply" on your online application.
*** If you graduated more than 1 year ago, you must request your transcript via the Jeffco Public Schools page https://jeffcopublicschools.org/
>>Click Academics / Student Records & Transcripts / Ordering Transcripts or Records.***