School Uniform Bucket Hats must be worn at all break times during Terms 4 and 1. This is compulsory. If you do not have a hat, you must sit in the shaded area outside your classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS. Hats are available from Brandfuel.
Our School Uniform can be purchased from Brandfuel, 43 Oruanui St, Taupo.
The PTA have second uniform for sale. Contact Lisa Davy 021 212 1836 to purchase or donate second hand uniform. All proceeds from the sale of second hand uniform goes back into the school.
Students are expected and encouraged to take pride in their general appearance. The school uniform is compulsory for all students who are enrolled and attend Hilltop School and is available from Brand Fuel on Oranui Street.
- The uniform is appropriate for Taupo weather conditions.
- School polo shirts, shorts and skirts, winter jackets and/or fleece, puffer jacket, navy trackpants and school approved sun hats are available from our school uniform supplier. No branded trackpants or sweatpant material is allowed.
- No unapproved clothing is allowed.
- Assistance for uniform purchase can be sought on the grounds of hardship.
- The uniform is worn to and from school as well as at school, no puffer jackets are to be worn in the classroom.
- The uniform must be kept in good condition with no rips or obvious visual damage to clothing.
- Shoes are students and parents choice within reason (preferably a dark colour). This excludes gumboots, ski boots, knee high boots, fashion boots, and track spikes etc.
- Thermal/singlets worn under the uniform are to be dark blue or black. Socks and stockings/tights should be dark blue/black.
- Unnatural hair colouring is not permitted.
- Nail polish must not be worn.
- No jewellery other than a wrist watch and earrings are allowed.
- Ear piercings are to be limited to one in each ear (preferably no sleepers, for the student's safety), no other visual piercings are allowed.