Thanks for being great teachers!
We know you want great classrooms too!
We are pleased to fund an allotment budget for our teachers and specialists to purchase items which will be used to enhance the classroom or help achieve educational goals during this school year.
Fall Allotment Policy 2018/2019 School Year
- Classroom Teachers: Not to exceed $100 per school year
- "Specials" Teachers (Art, Music, Gym, Computers, Spanish): Not to exceed $100 per year
- REACH Teachers & Therapists: Not to exceed $75 per school year
- All funds voucher forms/receipts are due no later than Friday, November 2, 2018.
- Any forms/receipts received after this date will NOT be reimbursed.
To submit a reimbursement for your allotment:
- Complete the Online Funds Reimbursement Form below
- Upload electronic copies of receipts with the Form submission. Receipts must clearly show the item(s) purchased, date purchased, and amount spent. If these are scans or photos of paper receipts, please be sure they are legible or your form will be returned to you for re-submission. PLEASE ALSO KEEP YOUR PAPER COPIES IN YOUR FILES IN CASE THEY ARE NEEDED.
- Indicate your method of reimbursement (note Venmo is the fastest and easiest method so we request Venmo whenever possible. PayPal or check are also available. )
For any reimbursement, proper completion of the voucher form and receipts are required. In order to keep accurate records for tax purposes, we must follow this protocol. No reimbursements will be made if the correct paperwork is not submitted after November 2, 2018.
Please contact us with any questions.