Absences and Sickness
INFORMATION ON ABSENCE AND SICKNESS OF CHILDREN FOR PARENTS
All student absences need to be phoned through to Hamilton North School on (07) 849 3029, or you can email email@example.com as close to 9am as possible.
The transport providers Go Bus or Cross Country Rentals must also be informed by you of any changes to your child's daily transport schedule:
Go Bus contact details:
- Hamilton Area: (07) 846 1975 extn 883 or 830
- Huntly, Ngaruawahia & Waipa Area: (07) 828 7037
Cross Country Rentals (CCR) contact details:
- 0800 467 3782 (press 1 then 2 - call only) or text 027 556 0994 or 027 826 2626
Changes to your child's daily transport schedule:
- If you intend to pick up your child yourself at the end of the school day, it is your responsibility to contact Go Bus or Cross Country Rentals to let them know prior to pick up.
- If you bring your child to school late, it is your responsibility to contact Go Bus or Cross Country Rentals to let them know not to pick up your child in the morning and request them to still pick up your child at the end of the school day.
Students arriving after 9am, or leaving before 2.30pm
Late arrivals or early pick ups require students to be signed in or out at the front office. For the privacy of all our students we ask that you wait at the front office for your child to be collected or bought up to you by a staff member.