Creativity - Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology. Students will:
- Use a wide range of idea creation techniques (such as brainstorming)
- Create new and worthwhile ideas (both incremental and radical concepts)
- Elaborate, refine, analyze and evaluate their own ideas in order to improve and maximize creative efforts
- Develop, implement and communicate new ideas to others effectively
Resources Connected to Creativity
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will” – George Bernard Shaw
PowToon is online presentation software tool that allows you to create free, cool, and awesome animated video explainers as an alternative to traditional presentations.
- Introduce projects or assignments with a PowToon as the hook.
- Create a flipped video to introduce a topic for class.
- Students create an infomercial to explain a concept or unit.
Online video creation platform for video editing, collaboration, and sharing across a variety of platforms, including Chromebooks.
- Create a story around a topic or theme.
- Create a newscast or public service announcement to support a concept or even a cause.
- Create an interactive presentation to engage learners.
Annotate image and video content with notes and rich media links.
- Create an interactive collage connected to a unit or concept.
- Create an infographic with links to videos and additional resources.
- Share a visual collection of links to resources.
Build with LEGO® bricks using Google Maps as your base-plate.
- Explore architectural designs in different parts of the world.
- Design an eco-friendly building or city.
- Challenge students to create with different collections of bricks.
Creativity resources originally compiled by Recharge Learning.