Collaboration - Students use digital media and environments to work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others. Students will:
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and respectfully with diverse teams
- Exercise flexibility and willingness to be helpful in making necessary compromises to accomplish a common goal
- Assume shared responsibility for collaborative work, and value the individual contributions made by each team member
Resources Connected to Collaboration
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.. - Helen Keller
Suite of resources to collaboratively create Documents, Presentations, Drawings, and much more.
- Students can work collaboratively to create and share an infographic about a specific objective.
- Students can work collaboratively to created shared notes connected to a flipped lesson or classroom video.
- Students can work collaboratively to create and share a presentation for a classroom project.
Digital wall where you can place anything (images, videos, documents, text) anywhere, from any device (pcs, tablets, phones), together with anyone.
- Students can work collaboratively to share YouTube videos explaining a curricular concept.
- Students create a collage of images, concepts, or quotes to summarize & explain a concept.
- Students can respond to questions and add questions of their own related to an activity or assessment.
A game-based classroom response system that works on any desktop or mobile device.
- Students can work as a collaborative team to demonstrate understanding of a solution to a problem.
- Students can work collaboratively to build a study group to prepare for classroom assessments.
- Students can create their own Kahoot! and quiz class members of their choice on a topic of study.
Another game-based classroom response system that works on any desktop or mobile device.
- Students can work together to demonstrate understanding of a solution to a problem.
- Students can work at their own pace rather than behind held to the pace of the class.
- Integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom.
Collaboration resources originally compiled by Recharge Learning.