Pre Conference Jan 18 | Main Conference Jan 19-20
To register, please complete this Registration Form. Host school participants (International School of Amsterdam or American School of the Hague) please use the Host School Registration Form. The deadline for registration to the main conference has been extended to Jan 10, 2017. If you are planning to attend the pre-conference the deadline for registration is Dec 15, 2017. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your registration. Questions? Contact Candace Bennett, Registration Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your team! Beginning in 2018, when your school registers 6 or more participants in a group registration, each one will receive a €50 discount on their registration! Please note that the 6 participants must register as a group to receive the discount.
- You can receive a discount on your ELMLE registration by writing an article and having it released in one of our publications! Earn a €50 credit for an article in ELMLE's ELMLE News or a €100 credit for a more extensive article in Bridge in the Middle. Contact our Communications Manager, Mark Gaspersich for more information.
- Pre-Conference - 150 EUR (members), 200 EUR (non-members)
- Conference - 385 EUR (members), 510 (non-members)
General schedule overview
- Thursday, January 18 - 9:00-16:00 - Pre Conference Sessions
- Friday, January 19 - 8:00 - 17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 8:00-17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 19:00-22:30 - Closing Gala
All Pre-Conference and Main Conference days include lunch.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Amsterdam Marriott!
Conference Room Rates (including American-style breakfast and Internet):
Thanks for using the ELMLE group code! It guarantees your free breakfast and Internet (other websites don't always include those), and it helps us keep our costs down by fulfilling our room block.