Training Room Rules
- All Athletes must sign in when entering the athletic training room for treatment.
- Supplies and/or equipment are not to removed from the athletic training room without permission from the athletic trainer (i.e. tape, scissors, crutches, splints, rehab equipment, etc.)
- No cleats are allowed in the athletic training room.
- Athletes will not use any profanity/inappropriate language while in the athletic training room.
- Taping and treatment will be on a 1st come, 1st serve basis, regardless of gender or sport. In-season sports will receive priority, and athletes with contests that day will be treated first. Arrive early before practice. It will be your responsibility to get to practice on time. Do not use the athletic trainer as an excuse for late arrival to practice.
- Please leave equipment and personal bags outside of the athletic training room.
- The athletic training room is not a hangout. Visiting/Socializing is more than welcome, but is a PRIVILEGE and not a right; therefore if a person or group of people is asked to step out they will do so without questioning and WITHOUT ATTITUDE.
- The athletic trainer is committed to providing athletes with the best possible health care. Please treat him/her in a courteous and respectful manner. You will receive the same amount of respect you give.
Failure to follow any of these will result in revoking of your athletic training room privileges.
The athletic training room is first and foremost a medical facility and should be treated as such.