Upcoming P3 and AP3 2018-19 Events:
Click on the image to listen to Podcast Episode 1: An invitation to P3 by KY Principals
P3/AP3 Members Exclusive Events (6 hours of EILA credit, each):
- P3 Only Event: September 28, 2018— State Wide Principal Partnership Project (P3) Kick Off Event in Frankfort (8:30 A.M. -3:30 P.M. Eastern Time) REGISTER HERE
- AP3 Only Event: October 22, 2018-- State Wide Assistant Principal Partnership Project (AP3) Kick Off Event in Frankfort (8:30-3:30) REGISTER HERE
- P3/AP3 Event: November 14, 2018-- Fall Semester Learning Lab at Casey County School District REGISTER HERE
- P3/AP3 Event: Spring Semester Learning Lab in a school/district (late January date to be set)
- P3/AP3 Event: March 27, 2019-- State Wide Networking and Learning Event
2018-19 Digital Connection Opportunities will include:
1) Learning Communities around topics of your choice. Experienced administrators (and university partners) will provide support to your group at regular intervals throughout the year. This is not a requirement; instead you may choose to participate in this way in order to connect with experienced administrators around a topic of interest for you. EILA credit may be earned.
Zoom Meeting Dates to Hold (Click on the date to register)
- November 8 at 9:30 AM (EST)
- December 13 at 9:30 AM (EST)
- January 10 at 9:30 AM (EST)
- February 14 at 9:30 AM (EST)
- March 14 at 9:30 AM (EST)
- April 11 at 9:30 AM (EST)
2) Google Hang Out/Skype/Zoom sessions with your P3/AP3 coach, if you choose. These could be one-on-one sessions, or group sessions with those who have a shared, common interest in a topic for learning.
"My involvement in P3 has allowed me to continually grow both personally and professionally. P3 allows leaders the opportunity to network with highly successful leaders and keep up to date with innovative ideas that will allow for continuous improvement in all facets of school leadership. In education, the only constant is change. P3 affords the resources to take advantage of change agents as we grow each day."
Kalem Grasham, Garrard County High School Principal, "2017 KY School Administrator of the Year"
The Kentucky Department of Education created the Principal Partnership Project (P3) in 2015 to support new and experienced principals. Continuing for the 2018-19 school year is the Assistant Principal Partnership Project (AP3) as well as statewide support through the Initial Certified Evaluation Training and EdCamps.
Participation, including individualized coaching, is FREE.
To APPLY to be a part of P3 or AP3, click on the one of the following links: