Welcome to the Home of Fruita Monument High School Counseling
2nd Semester Schedule Changes
- If you have already filled out the schedule change form, please check the email you provided in the form.
- You will automatically get a copy of your responses. This is your "receipt" that confirms we received your request.
- Counselors will initially contact you via email about your change, especially if you requested an in-person meeting.
- Counselors are responding to schedule change requests in the order we receive them, so please be patient. :)
- The last day for schedule changes is December 20th. We will only be changing schedules after December 20th for extenuating circumstances.
Still need to request a 2nd semester schedule change?
Please fill out our Schedule Change Request Form before December 20th!
The counseling office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m on school days. Students can schedule an appointment with their counselor by stopping in the counseling office before/after school or during passing time.
Families are welcome to make an appointment to see their student's counselor by either calling the counseling office's main number at (970) 254-6600, Press 3 for the counseling office or by contacting the specific counselor directly by email.