Testing @ POB
Testing Dates 2018-2019***click on the links below for more information***
Testing Dates 2018-2019
- Oct. 10—PSAT (Sophomores & Juniors)
- Oct. 24-30—Midterms (4X4 classes only)
- Nov. 14—PreACT & CCRAA (Sophomores)
- Nov. 20—ASVAB (Juniors & Seniors; registration required)
- Dec. 3-7—WorkKeys (mid-year graduates)
- Jan. 15-22—1st Semester Exams (4X4 classes only; Midterms for year-long courses)
- Jan. 28 - Mar. 8—ACCESS testing (EL students; all grades)
- Feb. 20—ACT (Juniors)
- Apr 1-12—WorkKeys (Seniors)
- Mar. 22-28—Midterms (4X4 classes only)
- May 6-17—AP Testing
- May 24-June 7—Year-long Courses Exams
- June 3-7—2nd Semester Exams (4X4 classes only)
Volunteer proctors are always needed and appreciated!
What are the requirements?
- At least 18 years old and not a student enrolled in the K-12 Public Schools system
- Be available from 7:00 - 11:30 (this would be the maximum, the majority of the sessions end well before this)
What are the duties of a proctor?
- Proctoring duties have changed somewhat since we have moved to completely online testing.
- You would be assisting the test administrator with monitoring students and maintaining a secure and appropriate testing environment.
- You would receive training prior to stepping into the role of proctor. The training will include information found in the Testing Code of Ethics and the Proctor's Guide.
- How do I sign up to be a Proctor at Phillip O. Berry?
- Sign up HERE
- The School Testing Coordinator will contact you about training and scheduling