Procedure for Application
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION TO THE FIRST-YEAR CLASS AY 2023-2024
The selection of students for admission is the responsibility of the Admissions Committee. The total qualification of each applicant shall be evaluated with care and fairness based on academic records, NMAT, accomplished application form, and personal interviews.
WHO MAY APPLY
One who has a Bachelor’s degree in any field of interest granted by an accredited college or university provided the degree was received within a five-year period prior to the filing of the application and,
One who expects to graduate at the end of the academic year 2022-2023 or the summer of that school year.
The applicant MUST have taken the National Medical Admission Test.
WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Any applicant who has incurred more than three (3) failures in any subject or an equivalent to nine academic units in any course or has any dropped subjects or courses.
Any applicant who has graduated with his/her bachelor’s degree or more than five years prior to the date of application
Any applicant who has been evaluated in the past by the CIM Admissions committee and was not accepted or did not make the cut.
HOW TO APPLY (8-STEPS)
1. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM. You can download the application form from this site (see Downloads below). Completely fill up the application form. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
2. Fill up the online registration form at: CIM registration from
3. SCAN ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (for a complete list of requirements see FAQ’s page). IMPORTANT!!! Have all documents as ONE pdf file and place them in one folder to avoid data loss. Make sure you have a contact number and email. Make sure you use a non-edu.ph email. Do not use your previous edu.ph emails issued to you by your school. This contact number and email address will be recorded as your official contact details correspondence. Make filename as Family name followed by initials and date submitted [Family name<SPACE> Initials_ mm/dd/yyyy] EXAMPLE: Robredo LG_02152021. Have all documents as one pdf file and place them in one folder. Make sure you have a contact number and email. The physical copy of your documents will be asked from you once you become eligible for admission.
4. SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS. Send all e-documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: ATTN: GINA Re: 2023 CIM Application _________(Your family name). NOTE: We do not process incomplete applications. You will then receive an email from the Admissions Secretariat with instructions to pay the application fee.
5. PAY THE APPLICATION FEE. Once your documents are received and have been deemed complete and in order, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the application fee. After payment, send proof of payment to the admissions secretariat. Only then will you will be sent a link for the Personality Inventory Test. (For modes of payment see FAQ’s page).
6. TAKE THE PERSONALITY INVENTORY TEST ONLINE. The Student Enrichment Office will send to you a link for the test. Completely answer the inventory test. Once you have taken your Personality Inventory Test, contact the Admissions Secretariat to schedule an interview date. You may also set an appointment by clicking on the button below. IMPORTANT: Schedule an appointment ONLY when all your credentials and other requirements have been submitted and complied with.
7. CONFIRM YOUR INTERVIEW DATE. After scheduling the interview date with the Admissions Secretariat, make sure to prepare and download the free version of the Zoom app. All interviews will be online. Once you list yourself for an interview and have a confirmed interview date, you must not fail to be at the interview at the designated time and day. If you need to cancel or move your interview date, please do so 10 days before your scheduled interview date. You will receive the link to the Meeting room and the passcode to the Zoom platform for your interview 3 days before your interview date. If you do not receive a link, contact the Admissions Secretariat at email@example.com with the Subject: ATTN: Gina Re: Zoom Meeting Link (Your Family name).
8. WAIT FOR THE DECISION. Candidates selected for admission will be notified of their acceptance starting January 23, 2023, via email sent to the email address stated in your application form or you will be notified by phone. Applicants may inquire from the school on the status of their application two weeks from their date of interview. The Notice of Acceptance will be necessary for you to present for enrollment. A commitment fee will be required for the accepted first-year candidate. (see below)
SCREENING OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE FIRST-YEAR MEDICINE AY 2023-2024 IS CURRENTLY ONGOING
Screening for Applicants will CLOSE on: July 19, 2023
SCHEDULE FOR AN ONLINE INTERVIEW NOW
Please set an appointment here only if you have submitted all the requirements and have taken the Personality Inventory Test.
Are you an International Student seeking an external affiliation with CIM?
IF YES, CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS: