CFISD Livestock Show Association
What would you like to know?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Where do I find information on the 2016-17 Livestock Show/Sale?
- Where do I find information on the 2017-18 Livestock Show/Sale?
- When is the next Livestock Show/Sale? February 8 - 10, 2018; February 7 - 9, 2019; February 6 - 8, 2020; February 4 - 6, 2021; February 3 - 5, 2022; February 2 - 4, 2023; February 1 - 3, 2024; Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2025
- What are the record sales figures for the champions?
- Who can contact for more information about FFA Craft Shows?
- How do I sign up for alert texts?
- Eligibility (No Pass No Play) Guidelines and Deadlines
- What is the lottery/draw and how is that working?
- How do I get my money from the sale?
- How do I order pictures from the last show/sale?
- How do I volunteer to help?
- What weight breaks are used to determine classes for large market animals?
- Do I need to preregister to be a buyer? No. You can register to be a buyer on-site at the event.
- Is my purchase/gift tax deductible?
- How do I handle getting my animal purchases processed?
- Poultry and Rabbits - Students will contact you soon after the sale to make arrangements to process and/or deliver your purchase within 21 days of the sale.
- Lambs, Goats, Steers, and Swine - As a thank you for supporting our students, your purchase was sent to the processor you designated on your sale form. It is now up to you to contact the processor to discuss cuts/prices/pick-up.