- Regular Monthly Meetups: Asexuality SF hosts a regular series of monthly social meetups on the third Sunday of every month, with locations rotating between Berkeley, San Francisco, and Sunnyvale.
- Member-Organized Meetups: In addition to our regular monthly meetups, we also invite all of our members to suggest their own ideas for meetups as well! Past member-organized events have included board game nights, hikes, potlucks, movie outings, and more.
In addition to our more casual social meetups, we also have several big annual events that may be of interest:
- Summer UnConference: Annual "UnConference" style get-together where we take over a section of the Berkeley campus for an entire day chock-full of discussions with other aces, about asexuality or anything else you want to bring up! Attendees set the schedule, with freedom to lead or join casual conversation sessions on any topic you suggest. (And of course, we can't forget the free food - and cake!). Typically the last Saturday in June, on the day before the SF pride parade.
- SF Pride Parade: Grab your best ace swag and join us as we march down Market street in San Francisco's annual Pride Parade! For those who would rather watch than walk, we also regroup afterwards to grab some food, rest our feet, escape the crowds, and have some great conversations.
- Oakland Pride: Starting last year, we also host an outreach booth at Oakland pride, where we can share resources with other aces and the general public. Whether you'd like to volunteer at our booth, or whether you just want to stop by to say hi (and maybe pick up some ace swag), we'd love see you there!
- Asexual Awareness Week (AAW): Typically occurring in late November, AAW is a coordinated international celebration of asexuality , with many local orgs conducting outreach campaigns around that time. Asexuality SF typically hosts a variety of events for AAW, including outreach events for local organizations as well as some more ace-oriented social get-togethers and celebrations.
For a full schedule of events, please view the calendar below, or check out our meetup.com page.