Asexuality SF depends on your generous donations to cover our day-to-day costs, including webhosting and meetup.com subscriptions. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
Unfortunately, as an unincorporated grassroots organization, donations are not currently tax-deductible.
Asexuality SF also relies on help from volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Media Team: volunteer to respond to media requests from reporters looking to speak with ace identified individuals, or friends, family, and partners of aces.
- Speakers: Asexuality SF is always looking for individuals willing to help speak on or lead panels, workshops, and speaker gigs about asexuality.
- Event Volunteers: we also recruit volunteers to help out with setup, takedown, registration, and other duties at special events like conferences or parades.
- Photographers/Videographers: We can always use some help taking pictures and video at out special events.
- Graphic Design/Web Design: Do you have a talent for design? We're always looking for volunteers to help with the design of both out online web content and our offline print materials. We're especially looking for anyone already familiar with squarespace, or willing to learn.
To find out more about upcoming volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com