Warner School of Education, University of Rochester, NY
Dedicated in 2013, Raymond F. LeChase Hall is the home of the Warner School of Education. It is located on the Wilson Quadrangle, right in the heart of the University's River Campus. It houses faculty and staff offices, 14 classrooms, 12 group meeting and conference rooms, a computer lab, the newly dedicated Raffaella Borasi Student Center, and many different kinds of spaces for studying and gathering as a community (taken from https://www.warner.rochester.edu/about).
- All the presentation rooms are located on Level 1.
- Level 4 is faculty/staff offices and won't be open to ALWC 2020.
Each room is equipped with the followings:
- Laptop/Media Input: HDMI & VGA*
- Projection Screen
- Sound System, Stereo
See the room panorama (#161): http://rochester.edu/it/panoramic/classrooms/lechase/lechase161/
*If your laptop needs a specific input, please make sure you bring your own cable.
What will be available at LeChase Hall during ALWC 2020
- Purified water station - each level
- Breakout rooms and open common areas - level 1 & 2
- Charging stations (bring your own cable) - level 1, 2, &3
- Vending machines (snacks and drinks) - level 1