Summer Goal Mileage Challenge - Earn a T-Shirt for running this summer - 400 Mile club, 450 Mile club, 500 mile Club (must be entered into xcstats.com on a regular basis and from the dates of May 30 to August 14th)
In order to tryout for a team at CCA athletes must fully complete the online clearing process.
Hard copies of Physical Form, Insurance Card (front and back), and Final Report Card (Spring 2016) must be turned into the Athletic Office by June 28, 3:00pm. The Athletic Office will no longer be issuing Clearance Cards, a Cleared List will be posted on the Athletic's website starting June 30
Group runs and training for those that wish to train over the summer. Current HS athletes must sign up through camp to practice with us. Please click the link above and sign up for the camp if you are looking to join us for any amount this summer. Alumni and parents need not sign up but are always welcome to join us. Coaching staff will be there along with team leaders and captains. See Directions Tab for specific meeting places. Most runs meet at 8 am and leave by 8:10 am.
Season Starts Monday, August 15
Athletes are expected to be there from the first day of Practice. Practice will be from 8 - 10am or from 3:20pm to 5:20pm depending on start time.
- Monday - August 15 @ 8am - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Tuesday - August 16 @ 8am - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Wednesday - August 17 @ 8am - Torrey Pines State Beach
- Thursday - August 18 @ 8am - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Friday - August 19 @ 8am - Torrey Pines State Beach
- Saturday - August 20 @ 8am - Torrey Hills Brueggar's Bagel Run
- Sunday - August 21 - Off
- Monday - August 22 @ 8am - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Tuesday - August 23 @ 8am - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Wednesday - August 24 @ 8am - Torrey Pines State Beach
- Thursday - August 25 @ 3:20pm - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Friday - August 26 @ 3:20pm - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
- Saturday - August 27 @ 8am - Dual Meet at CCA (or TBA)
- Sunday - August 28 - Off
- Monday - August 29 @ 8am - Torrey Pines State Beach - Captain's Practice
- Tuesday - August 30 @ 3:20pm - CCA - Student Parking Lot/ Track Stadium
Time Trials - August 20 (Red vs Black Meet), August 27 (Dual/ Time Trial), September 17 (Mt. Carmel Invitational) and September 24 (Dana Hills Invitational). Students Must reach time expectations at one of these meets.
Some athletes may not be able to make time expectations the first day - regardless they are expected to be at every practice and give a valid attempt at each of these meets and every practice. Full Expectations Here and Here: Parent/ Player Packet - Here
Enter all your training into xcstats.com - school code ravens!XCSTATS NOW HAS iphone and android apps to enter in your training logs easier! Search XCStats in "Google Play" and Iphone App Store.
Like us On Facebook
What to pack in your bag for race day...
Post Race: After all races, runners are expected to do a 20-30 minute cool down (depending on skill level) plus normal drills and stretching. So expect to be there an hour after your race start.
- Time Schedule For League Races